Elements in my toolbox
These simple tools are not lifeless. They erase my worries and anxieties for the time being, help me to face the next trial with calmness and fortitude. They are my faithful companions.
1. Camel Artists’ Water Colour Cakes
2. A couple of Camlin round brushes
3. A small Camlin eraser or a Pink Pearl eraser
4. Pilot V5 Hi-Tecpoint roller ball pen with Rotring Isograph black ink in it
5. Staedtler Mars Micro 0.9 mm mechanical pencil with B grade lead. I use this pencil throughout the day for scribbling or sketching. I wish I could use it even in my sleep.