Things that I have longed for in vain and things that I got – let them pass.
Let me but truly possess things that I ever spurned and overlooked.
- Here is a sample of my translation of children’s literature: Tales from the Puranas (You can buy the book from here)
- A book review blog: http://www.bookreviewbook.com
- A literary blog: http://www.blogliterary.net
- A Bengali-English Thesaurus I am working on: http://www.bengali-thesaurus.net
- A Bengali-English dictionary: http://www.bengali-dictionary.com
- Here’s an excellent reference book on Bengali grammar: William L. Smith’s Bengali Reference Grammar